Mmmm… Pancakes… Seriously, who doesn’t like pancakes?!?
The recipe serving size says eight, but Mike and I really LOVE pancakes, so I say it’s for two! Ha ha! This is one of my favorite go-to recipes for a Saturday or Sunday morning! I found this recipes on AllRecipes.com.
Servings: 8 | Calories: 230 | Fat: 8.2 g | Carb: 32.7 g | Fiber: .8 g | Protein: 6.4 g
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- cooking spray
- Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to “sour”.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk egg and butter into “soured” milk. Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.